Saturday, August 4, 2018

Love and lights, love and heat, love and hate, sheep and goats, horns to sound. I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...Cattle Calling in Desert.

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about Time Lost. Deer in the woods,dears in the cities, dates for deer with lights in headlights, tales to spin, dances in the dark, good times, lessons to learn daily, pages to turn, moving on, more mountains to climb. Pages Turn, Lovers and Haters, Dates.Live And Learn, Waves On Waters, Boats To Float.Love and lights, love and heat, love and hate, sheep and goats, horns to sound. I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...Cattle Calling in Desert.



Those of us who have suffered some form of mental illness can all help to reduce MH stigma."Mother. I've had a fucking nervous breakdown."Daisy Duke, had to say, one more time. Freaks, frogs, and snakes in the house, have to get them out, words of a chick, tales of a babe, stories of women of color, one or two. Love and lights, love and heat, love and hate, sheep and goats, horns to sound. I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...Cattle Calling in Desert.

Life on Earth .A friend is someone who supports you. Γ’œ¨My vision is clear. How about yours?

Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺ.. to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day.

Pages to write, cows to call, fuckers, suckers and retards from NY. Snakes in the grass, yellow and white, freaks, frogs, and donkeys in packs. Tips and tales, NY retards, will steal stuff and shit of yours, and say suck it up, for the crimes again a veteran back in 2015, before the trip to Italy, so the fat cow could stay in a truck. To poor for the lights to be turned on, stupid and dump, hard to fix.


Frank Agresti: February 3 at 7:37am: see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget... Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes.


Photo


 Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,DailyLove and lights, love and heat, love and hate, sheep and goats, horns to sound. I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...Cattle Calling in Desert.



Image result for Good time tales...

No comments:

Post a Comment