Saturday, November 11, 2017

.Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -

Jordan Smith - Great hopes make great men. ❄️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…- The Voice Journey.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my fb friends and family .But does anybody really fall in live anymore?

Photo


Snake Graces. Party on the church dime is where she is and has a better party than the rock stars. Jewish Wales. Frog Faces.My Heart Speaks. It's your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. .Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - 

Ducks On The Water, Donald, Howard In 1984: Love, Lust, Luck, Lessons, Leaders Of Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Clowns, Jokes, Wales On Land.

Hard Knocks, Movie Rights, good times, lost in time and space, songs to sing.

Ducks In The Watch, Donald in the big house, cartoon hits, and misses. American Bird Signs. Out of town, out of the family, pigs and hogs to screw, dates with snakes and frogs, out of time, marking time, hands to hold, dances for luck to find. .Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - 

Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ in the end, personal choices made, 😎🌊 baby boomers.πŸ’•πŸ’–. Fairy Tales, life every day..Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - 


Sports Illustrated CROOKS AND ROBBERS. Jewish Style: Slaves and sluts, cash on hand, tricks and trades for more free rides.Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day.



Angels In The Air, Ghosts, Spooks, Birds In Winds, Songs In Dogwood Trees, Glory Dazes Done. Shining Lights, Leaders Of The Band, Hands To Hold, Dream Knights, History Of Love Lessons. Shades Of Darkness, Sleep And Knights, Suns To Shine, Coins To Flip. Lights Of Day.Leaders Of Packs Of Monkeys To Dodge.

Hard Knocks, Movie Rights, good times, lost in time and space, songs to sing.Ducks In The Watch, Donald in the big house, cartoon hits, and misses. American Bird Signs. Out of town, out of the family, pigs and hogs to screw, dates with snakes and frogs, out of time, marking time, hands to hold, dances for luck to find. Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ in the end, personal choices made, 😎🌊 baby boomers.πŸ’•πŸ’–. Fairy Tales, life every day..Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - 



BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW..Fuck what people think, just do you. .Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things, not a wasp, another for an asshole in the world of bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment